Incorporate your International Business Company (IBC)The establishment of an offshore company (IBC or International Business Company) offers a variety of advantages, especially for investments in real estate, to protect your private property, for the optimization of taxes, the protection of wills and inheritage, as holding company of international branches or for world-wide trading transactions. An offshore company founded in the UAE is not subject to any taxation in the UAE. The extent to which you are taxable as owner of an offshore company in your country of residence shall be discussed with your tax advisor, prior to founding an offshore company.
- No foreign exchange control
- No income tax
- No import- / export duties
- No tax on property
- No value-added-tax
- No corporate income tax
- No withholding tax
- Free capital and profit repatriation
- No barriers to trade
- 100% ownership /no local owner
- Liberal labor law
AnonymityAn offshore company is always anonymous, the shareholders are not disclosed. An offshore company may also be involved in companies world-wide.
Required documents for the IBC company foundation
International Business Company (IBC):
- Certificate of incorporation
- Short description of the project
- Copy of passport
- Elecricity or telephone bill of the director and owner (founder), unless identical.
- Bank reference letter (confirmation of a bank that the founder or director hold a bank account (bank account statement or bank account number are not required!)
- Form on the list of company names (3 alternative names– will be checked on availability)