How to Register a FZE (Free Zone Entity)
Required steps for registration:
- Submit documents to our office (e.g. by courier to Zug). Please send us the documents first by email to check if they are fine and then move to the 2nd step which is sending them by courier.
- It will take 1-3 days for approval and for the invoice.
- After payment has been done (by wire transfer or cash in our Swiss offices)
- Warehouse and office clients should get a PO Box number by enrolling with Emirates Post Directly by walking - in or by visiting their website www.emiratespost.ae <http://www.emiratespost.ae> (around 570 AED or more)
- Company bank account has to be opened in the UAE within 3 months from the date of the COF and capital has to be transferred to that account
- Proof of opening the bank account (Bank Letter) has to be submitted to RAK FTZ
- RAK FTZ will issue the license
Required documents for a FZE:
- Application form (FZE and branch)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Bank confirmation (FZE foundation – deposit of the required share capital at a bank on-site)
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference letter (confirmation of a bank that the founder or director hold a bank account (bank account statement or bank account number are not required!)
- Form on the list of company names